Brinker International’s goal is to “Serve the World A Great Taste of Life”, and one of the ways we strive to accomplish that is through Generosity of Spirit. We are a global business, but our heart is rooted in the communities we serve. Giving back to those communities is one of Brinker’s core values. Besides the monetary contributions we make to 501c(3) organizations, our Team Members contribute thousands of hours of volunteer time. Our main areas of giving are health, social services, arts and education, and diversity.
If you would like to make a monetary or in-kind (dining certificates) request, please do so through this on-line application. We are no longer taking requests by mail, email, or fax.
- Requests and materials are only accepted electronically through this application. You may add images and/or attachments such as background information, copies of IRS 501c(3) forms, etc.
- Organization must be a 501c(3) non-profit organization and a copy of the determination letter must be submitted (sample form here).
- A request must be submitted at least 6 weeks prior to an event.
- Please submit only one request per organization in a calendar year.
The Brinker International charitable giving program does not support the following:
- Individuals seeking aid, including those individuals independently raising money for a non-profit organization. This includes racers, bikers, etc. seeking pledges for teams.
- Political organizations or candidates
- Religious organizations or programs
- Capital campaigns; corporate United Way programs
- Conferences, seminars, reunions, pageants, on-line auctions or tickets to charity events
- Donation for Incentives or Appreciation events ~ our goal is to help those in need. We do not contribute to High School Graduation or Prom-related events.
- Sports teams seeking support for travel, equipment, fundraisers, etc.
How to apply
To begin, please go to Brinker Donations. Once you have submitted your proposal, you will receive an automatic response letting you know it has been received. If you do not receive this within 24 hours, please make sure you have filled in all the required information and hit the Submit button. NOTE: Requests are reviewed on an on-going basis and it may take four to six weeks to review.
Thank you for giving Brinker International the opportunity to review your charitable request.